Recently we got a new mattress protector from Protect-A-Bed®
My other one was looking a bit worse for wear, but because I paid so much for it years ago I was struggling to ‘let it go’
After reading some reviews online about Protect-A-Bed® Tencel® range I thought Daniel and I would really benefit with our sleep from it.
Daniel is always complaining he doesn’t sleep well-he’s a very hot sleeper and also suffers from pretty bad hay fever.
Tencel® Signature range helps with all of these issues!
All of their Tencel® products are recognized by the Eczema Association Australasia as sensitive skin tried and tested, and you will also see the National Asthma Council of Australia’s blue butterfly displayed on all of their packaging.
Tencel® is ideal for people with sensitive skin or eczema. It is Eco-friendly, and made from 100% organic and odourless wood-based fibres that are free from pesticides and chemicals, which can irritate the skin.
The temperature regulating properties of Tencel® mean you remain cool in Summer and warm in Winter, creating ideal sleeping conditions all year round, free of bacteria-which was exactly what Daniel and I need!
With him being such a hot sleeper, and myself who feels the cold quite easily, having something that works with our individual body temperatures has been great!
On those real warm nights, I have noticed a difference in my sleep due to the temperature thanks to our new bedding!
And come Winter time, when Daniel is still sleeping hot, I can enjoy the warmth of my side of the bed!
Did you know that after 5 years up to half the weight of an unprotected mattress, or a mattress with a poor quality protector is made up of your own bodily fluids, skin cells, bacteria and mold?
When you’re spending a third of each day on the exact same mattress, with the average person losing up to 1LT of fluid a day through their skin, pores and mouth-its not so hard to believe….
Lets not forget the added extras in my household of baby spew and breast milk leaking onto the sheets!
- Protect-A-Bed® Miracle Layer™ is soft and comfortable yet waterproof and breathable.
- Protecting your mattress from moderate spills and stains.
- Protecting you and your family from dust mite, mold and bacteria allergens
- Silky smooth TENCEL® sleep surface.
- Made from wood-based fibre with a Cushion Cloud™ luxury feel.
- Softer than silk, cooler than linen and more absorbent than cotton.
- 100% Polyester Pique Expandall® fitted sheet style.
- Fits all standard and extra deep mattresses.
- Electric blanket safe.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Mattress protectors available in Single, Extra Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King.
We are super happy with our new mattress protector!
If you’re in the market for a new one, check out their website below!
Thanks for reading,